Rules for submissions
The entries must be ideas in the form of an app, web service or product.
To be able to upload your submission you need to create a user account at www.openstockholmaward.se. By creating an account, you give your approval of the rules and conditions set by the competition.
You are not allowed to use the City of Stockholm’s logo without the expressed permission of the City of Stockholm.
The apps, web services or products that are sent in to the City of Stockholm must be linked to at least one of the City of Stockholm's open data sources. Apps and web services must be mobile.
The term “mobile” means applications in the form of app and web services tailored to run on the browsers of mobile and handheld devices.
- The entries in the competition must include a form that describes how the solution is supposed to work. Only documents in PDF form will be accepted.
- The functionality of the solution must be clear.
- How the the open data is used should also be described.
- The solution should not be a game with entertainment as the single purpose.
- The solution cannot have a political purpose.
- There is no limit for how many entries one individual can submit.
- Participants can compete individually or in teams.
- Contributions must be in Swedish and/or English.
The competitor owns the intellectual property rights to their solution but approves that, if he/she wins, the entry can be published by the competition organiser on the competition website at open.stockholm.se and in other media during the competition period. The participant owns the rights to any source code of the solution. Thus, the City of Stockholm cannot claim the solution after the competition ends.