Pennsylvania Sports Betting Promos & Bonus Codes
September 1, 2022
There are plenty of sportsbook promotions to choose from in Pennsylvania. NFL Week 1 is just around the corner and with 13 online sportsbooks competing for Pennsylvania sports bettors, the list of sign-up bonuses looks pretty tempting.
Let's take a look at what we consider to be the best sportsbook promo offers in PA in September 2022.
|🎁 DraftKings Sportsbook||Bet $5 and Get $200 Free Bets on NFL and CFB||✅ Click to Get Promo|
|🎁 FanDuel Sportsbook||Bet $5 and Get $150||✅ Click to Get Promo|
|🎁 DraftKings Sportsbook||Get a Stepped Up SGP On NFL||✅ Click to Get Promo|
|🎁 DraftKings Sportsbook||20% up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus||✅ Click to Get Promo|
|🎁 BetRivers Sportsbook||100% Up to $250||✅ 250MATCH|
|🎁 Unibet Sportsbook||NFL 100% Profit Boost + $500 risk-free bet||✅ DIVISION|
Best Upcoming Matches to Bet on in Pennsylvania
The following are some games that Pennsylvania hosts that provide fantastic entertainment and opportunity for sports betting:
- MLB: The Philadelphia Phillies will face the Pittsburgh Pirates on August 26-28 at Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia, PA.
- MLB: The Pittsburgh Pirates are playing against the Milwaukee Brewers on August 29-31 at American Family Field in Milwaukee, WI. They then will face the Toronto Blue Jays at Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, PA on September 2-4.
- NFL: The Pittsburgh Steelers vs the Detroit Lions, August 28, Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, PA.
Best Sportsbook Promotions and Bonus Codes in Pennsylvania
DraftKings Sportsbook - Bet $5 Get $200 Free Bets NFL and CFB
DraftKings NFL and CFB promo is certainly one of the best sportsbook promos in Pennsylvania. Your first bet is rewarded 40/1 in free bets whether your first bet is won or lost. Potential winnings you keep and will not affect the $200 free bets
- First-time customers of DraftKings Sportsbook who deposit and wager $5 or more on any NFL or College Football match will instantly receive $200 in (8x$25) free bets in addition to any cash winnings from the original wager.
- You have 7 days to use your free bets or the free bets will be voided.
- This offer is only available between August 15 and September 19, 2022.
- No promo code is needed, just follow the link below to claim this promo.
Fanduel Sportsbook - Bet $5 Get $150
Fanduel Sportsbook Bet $5 Get $150 promo is almost as attractive as the DraftKings promo with the benefit that you can claim the promo on any sports market while DKs offer is limited to NFL and CFB.
- To claim this promo you need to create a Fanduel Sportsbook account, make a first deposit of at least $10, and place a minimum $5 bet on any sports market.
- The promotional period runs from August 22 to September 12, 2022
- Regardless of the result of your wager, you will receive $150 in free bets which will be deposited within 72 hours.
DraftKings Sportsbook - Get A Stepped Up SGP On NFL
DraftKings Sportsbook is giving NFL fans the opportunity to partake in exclusive wagers. This promo allows each user to earn Stepped Up Tokens which can be used to place exclusive Same Game Parley wagers.
- These tokens may only be used on eligible NFL matches in the 2022-2023 season.
- No need to enter any promo code, just click the link below to take part in this offer
DraftKings Sportsbook - Bet $5 Win $200 MLB Special
DraftKings Sportsbook spoils MLB fans with this bet and win free bet offer. You can simply put your wager of at least $5 on any MLB team simply by clicking the link below and you will get $200 in free bets.
- This promo runs until the end of the MLB World Series
- The minimum deposit at DraftKings is $5.
DraftKings Sportsbook - 20% up to $1,000
DraftKings Sportsbook offers Pennsylvania bettors various enticing promos, including the standard 20% on your first deposit up to $1,000.
- Users who wish to place bets on this site do not need to utilize a promo code - they can just click on a link and register
- To maximize the bonus you need to make a $5000 deposit which will trigger a $1000 bonus
- 25X wagering and for every $25 wagered, $1 in bonus funds will be released into your account
BetRivers Sportsbook - 100% match up to $250 Deposit Bonus
BetRivers Sportsbook is a great online sports betting site that offers incredible bonuses to players. New users can get a $250 deposit match bonus that you can claim on your first deposit.
- You need to deposit $250 to maximize the bonus amount of $250.
- Insert promo code SPORTS when you make your deposit
- 1x wagering on the bonus amount
Unibet Sportsbook - NFL Division Winner 100% Profit Boost + $500 Risk-Free Bet
Unibet Sportsbook offers a special promo for new users in Pennsylvania. During the promotional period, you will receive a 100% Profit Boost and a Risk-Free Bet of up to $500.
- You need to sign up, enter the code DIVISION, deposit at least $10, then make a cash bet on either the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Plus, you may claim the $500 risk-free welcome bonus before enjoying the boost given by this promotion. In addition, you are still eligible for the risk-free bet deal.
How to bet on Sports Promos in Pennsylvania
Betting on sports in the state of Pennsylvania takes just the following four steps. To bet on sports in the state of Pennsylvania you need to follow these steps:
You are at least 21 years old, hold a valid Social Security number, and are physically in the state of Pennsylvania.
You find your desired promotion that you would like the best. By clicking the link, it will take you to the selected PA sportsbook.
Then, you can complete the registration form and make a deposit for the selected PA promo.
Follow the above PA promos’ opt-in requirements and start to bet
Popular Sports and Teams to Bet on in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is one of the states in the United States which has a good culture in sports. There are some cities that have made great contributions to professional sports in the country, the two biggest cities are Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
It is great to have both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia as such great sports cities, and the fact that the cities’ teams are right nearby each other makes it even better. There are some teams to support in their respective league from NBA, NFL, MLS, NHL, and college sports.
Here are some of the best teams based in Pennsylvania.
|Sports Team||League||City||Stadium||Sports Betting Partnership|
|Philadelphia 76ers||NBA||Philadelphia||Wells Fargo Center||Betway|
|Philadelphia Phillies||MLB||Philadelphia||Citizens Bank Park||DraftKings|
|Pittsburgh Pirates||MLB||Pittsburgh||PNC Park||BetMGM|
|Philadelphia Union||MLS||Philadelphia||Subaru Park||N/A|
|Philadelphia Eagles||NFL||Philadelphia||Lincoln Financial Field||DraftKings|
|Pittsburgh Steelers||NFL||Pittsburgh||Heinz Field||BetMGM|
|Pittsburgh Penguin||NHL||Pittsburgh||PPG Paints Arena||BetRivers|
Pennsylvania has two teams that are joining the NFL. There are Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers that are representatives from the city of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh respectively. Steelers are one of the NFL’s best franchises, and the team has a tremendous fan base that has celebrated six Super Bowl championships. The Eagles also have impressive stats by recording a total of 4 rings in the NFL League championships.
Philadelphia is a basketball-cultured city in the state of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia 76ers have been every basketball fan in the country since the NBA became popular. The team has won 3 NBA championships and aims more for in the next upcoming season.
Baseball in Pennsylvania has been dominated by two teams, namely Philadelphia Phillies and Pittsburgh Pirates. Both of the teams have a large number of loyal fans based in the city of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. It will be an interesting experience to watch the MLB 2022 season campaign from both the Phillies and Pirates.
Pennsylvania has a professional hockey team to support the Pittsburgh Penguins. The team is based in Pittsburgh and has loyal fans in the state. Bettors are able to wager on the Penguins matches during the NHL season every year.
Who can bet in PA?
You can bet in PA if you are at least 21 years old, hold a valid Social Security number, and are physically in the state.
Can I bet in Pennsylvania as a non-PA citizen?
You can bet in Pennsylvania as a non-PA citizen as long as you are physically present in the state. That means that you can place a $1,000 risk-free bet even if you do not hold citizenship in the state. If you are in the state and fit the qualifications, you can bet.
Is Sports Betting Legal in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania House Bill 271 made sports betting legal in Pennsylvania in 2017.
Which is the Best Promo Code in Pennsylvania?
The best promos in Pennsylvania are found on this page. This page is updated weekly to make sure the promos listed are up to date.